What To Expect The Day of Delivery
- Beds, bed frames & adjustable bases
- Dining tables, coffee/cocktail, sofa, and end tables
- Attach mirrors to dressers, hutches to buffets
- Attach legs to sofas, loveseats, sectionals, and attach sectionals
Here’s what our team will remove from your home:
- Old mattress and foundation (must be free of rips and stains, and law tags must be intact), if we are delivering a new set of bedding.
- Boxes and packaging from any items they unbox.
At your request, our team will also move the furniture you are replacing, as long as:
- It’s the same type and number of items as what they’re delivering.
- The team is moving the item(s) on the same level of your home (not up or down stairs).
- The item(s) can be moved without disassembly or causing damage to your home.
What Not To Expect From Our Delivery Teams
- Attempt delivery that may cause damage to your home.
- Hoist furniture from outside the home through a window.
- Hang pictures or mirrors on walls.
- Lay rugs that require moving furniture.
- Take away any items other than replaced mattresses or order returns.
Preparing For Your Delivery
Rescheduling/Canceling Your Delivery
Tips For a Successful Delivery
- You, or someone over the age of 18, MUST be home to receive your delivery.
- Have all rooms ready. Existing furniture must by moved and the pathway to the delivery area must be clear.
- Remove all fragile and valuable objects from the delivery path.
- Notify your salesperson of any specials details such as the apartment building number, security gates, elevator use, or street access restrictions.
- Provide any special instructions for rural areas and mountain homes. Our truck may not be bale to get close to your home.
- Be sure to measure your room and your furniture. Measure doorways, ceiling heights, staircases, and basement access. Some furniture will not fit down stairways or through door openings, or around corners. Our drivers will not force items where they can’t go and risk injury, or damaging your home.
- Have pets in a secure place away from the delivery area.
- If you are moving or closing on a new home, do not schedule a delivery until you have the “keys in your hand.”
- We want your delivery to be a pleasant experience. Following these tips will make your delivery go smoothly and flawlessly!